Time for Kids Camp Out 2021 has ended. Stay tuned for 2022!
About Time for Kids Camp Out
Time for Kids Camp Out is an annual fundraising event where families and individuals come together for fun activities and help raise money for the Time for Kids program.
Across Adelaide, there are isolated kids who don’t have access to the connections and support most of us take for granted.
Time for Kids match children up to 17 years with volunteer families and individuals for regular, part-time care. These relationships complement children’s existing family structures. The caring individuals and families give the most valuable gift of time.
We have matched and assisted more than 5000 children and their families since 1960.
Getting involved in Camp Out is simple!
- Once 2022 registrations open, sign up and set a fundraising goal. Decide where you want to camp on the long weekend.
- Raise funds. Ask your mates, family and colleagues to sponsor your efforts.
- Camp Out! Over the long weekend, pitch a tent, complete challenges and have fun!
You can also support Time for Kids Camp out by donating, sharing with your networks and posting on social media (like and follow us too)!
Grab the family, some mates, your partner, the whole crew. It’s time to get camping for a cause.
Since 1960, Time for Kids has been making a difference in the lives of isolated children right across Adelaide. We need your help to raise funds for Time for Kids to support more children in 2021 and beyond!
- Time for Kids matches children with volunteer families and individuals who willingly give their time, care and support. This helps children to build resilience and an ability to respond more positively to life’s challenges.
- We have matched and assisted more than 5000 children and their families since 1960.
- Time for Kids is a program from Relationships Australia South Australia